Dr. Diana Wehrell-Grabowski conducts hands-on science programs for students throughout the state of Florida. Since 1987 Diana has conducted over 13,000 hands-on science programs to students of all ages in public and private schools, after-school programs, summer camps, summer reading library programs, and to home-school organizations.
The hands-on science programs:
- Are available to public and private schools, home-school groups, libraries, summer camp programs, *book stores, toy stores, and special events.
- Are inquiry-based
- Are hands-on-minds-on
- Are standards-based Next Generation Sunshine State Standards as well as meeting national science education standards
- Help to develop critical thinking skills and life long learners
- Connect science and literature in many cases
- Connect science across the curriculum
- Use inexpensive, readily available materials. Thus, students can replicate the explorations easily at home.
- Are available year-round
- Are fun and exciting!
* Fees vary for retail outlets and special events.