Dr. Diana Wehrell-Grabowski provides teacher training worldwide for both public and private international schools. Diana grew up in Southeast Asia, and has lived in the Middle East, and Micronesia. With her extensive worldwide travel and living abroad, Diana brings with her an awareness for cultural diversity and its impact in classrooms.
Over the past 25 years Dr. Diana Wehrell-Grabowski has provided over 650 teacher training sessions and consultative services throughout the nation and world, reaching thousands of educators. She has conducted professional staff development in Indonesia, Thailand, Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico. Additionally, she has been a keynote speaker and featured presenter at over 85 educational conferences.
Teacher training can be scheduled throughout the school year, including summers. Training sessions can be as brief as one day up to two-week plus training sessions. Training is available for teachers of the young child through high school level.
Characteristics of International Teacher Training Sessions by Dr. Diana Wehrell-Grabowski
- Teacher training sessions are hands-on-minds-on.
- Teacher training sessions are inquiry-based.
- Teachers are actively engaged conducting hands-on-minds-on investigations throughout entire training sessions.
- Teacher training sessions incorporate investigations that help to develop and strengthen students 21st century skills.
- Teacher training sessions incorporate investigations that help to develop interdisciplinary thinkers.
- Teacher training sessions incorporate project and problem-based investigations.
- All teacher training sessions incorporate the use of reflective journaling in the classroom.
- Session content is designed based on the individual school curriculum (International Baccalaureate, PYP, English National Curriculum, American, etc.).
To view a down-loadable PDF brochure detailing the available teacher training workshops available worldwide click here. Additionally, Dr. Diana Wehrell-Grabowski can custom-design teacher training sessions to suit specific goals and needs of your school as well as provide consultative services to your school.